Re: Tint removal and misc cleaner info

And if you can't find that, this stuff called Goo Gone is also a killer at
removing any adhesive/sticky/resin type mystery crap that appears on your
car from time to time.  This reminds me, I have these small black scuffs on
the white headliner of my 88 16v from the previous owner.   I've tried all
the normal all purpose cleaners to no avail.  Do you think this Goof Off
stuff would work, Paul?  Where did you find yours?

-Sean