Re: Tint removal (yes, again)

Well when I removed the tint in my 85 it went quite easily.  The stuff
was on there for about 4 years previous.  All I did was pull the tint
off, but the side that was sitting in the sun went 150% better.  So if
you have a heat gun, heat the stuff up first.  If not, then let it sit
in the sun for a while.  Then I used what is called "Goo Gone" to get
the glue off.  I think it is the same stuff Paul was talking about.
Smells strong, but works miracles!  HTH

Jody Bailey