Speakers For Sale

  i installed a set of boston acoustics in my scirocco tonight (plus a
factory stereo last night, woohoo!) and am now no longer in need of a
pair of optimus (radio shack) speakers that i used to use. they add a
distinctive look to your scirocco and don't sound all that bad. the
specs from the box are listed below. they come in the original box
without the manual. i have the hardware for it and wires already cut so
that your trunk lid might lift without pulling out the wires. i'm
looking for $20 for the pair (paid twice that new). would also be
interested in possible trades for new trunk lid (unrealated to speakers;
whomever had the car before me dropped the hatch on it) + $$$ (me to
you). check out the attached pic if you want an idea of what they look
like. e-mail me instead of replying to list to save bandwidth.

- Cat. No.  12-1733
- 4.5" Woofer w/ 7.97oz barium magnet
- 2" midrange
- 1" tweeter
- 15,000 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- 100 watts capacity per pair (50x2)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm