Re: Fit ABS to a Sciroco?

Mike,

Sure it do.  Static friction is always greater than dynamic friction.  Lernt me that in my first year in skool.

My problem is locking up my wheels under braking.  I look like a dooface screeching around cones and such.

I have all the "standard" brake hop-ups already.  My brakes work really well.  Seems they grab a bit too well.  Rather than learn hoe to press the brake pedal properly, I would like to try throwing money at the problem.