Re: Toronto VW Show? [I'm going now!]

>Hey  Brett,
>
>If you plan on bitching at the show organizers at all, throw in a few good
>words for me will ya?  See if you can get my award from last year outta them
>:)
>
>Thanks
>
>John

Well, the show wasn't bad this year, but the organizers still don't
really have their act together.  It was a smaller show then last year,
even with the torrential rains we were under last year.  They still
don't hand out awards for 2nd or 3rd if there aren't enough cars
entered in the class, which they don't mention beforehand.  I managed
to win first place in Scirocco modified, but I'm not sure I should
show the medal to anyone, as they spelled Volkswagen with a 'GON' at
the end...VWoC even paid for them too...I think it was pretty close to
5:30-6 when they finally finished doing the awards too...once they
got a PA system working again...the best part was hanging out with
the VWot group the night before...oh, and finding out the Jasons
car and mine are pretty well matched if I load up my trunk with
>100lbs of car show/traveling crap! :)  You'll just have to wait
for the video!

==Brett