Fw: dual downpipes

-

>Anyone have experience with Autotech or TTTuning dual downpipes?
>
>Any recommendations?
>
>Mike

I have a TT down pipe on my 4 into 2 and it is really nice.  When I got the
motor/trans, the was a 4 into 2 manifold and the techtonics downpipe to a
hallowed out cat.  Since I transplanted it into a car that is
NON-CATALYST!!!!!  I took everything off from the cat back and made it a 2
1/4" system back to a 3" dynomax super turbo race muffler.  Of course it was
WAY to loud so I stuck a 2 1/4" 21" glass pack in. Sounds great!  The down
pipe has never given me any problems and seems to flow nicely.

Dave