Re: Dual outlet exhaust manifold

--- ted groth <tedgroth@webtv.net> wrote:
> I have a  4 into 1 exhaust manifold on my 86 8V.
> It's cracked, so I was
> wondering if anyone might have a spare dual outlet
> exhaust manifold and
> down pipe laying around that they might want to
> sell? If not, what
> vehicles came with them, (year and engine size)?
> TIA.

In the US,

Sciroccos had them until 1981

Rabbits until 1982?

Diesel Rabbits are the best to get cuz diesels don't run as hot.

For new, I reccomend a euro dual (available from Potterman) cuz it has
beefier dp studs.

For the downpipe, get a TT or similar unit - much better than stock
(IMO)

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM