FS- 84 1.8L 8V Many mods, New parts

Year, Model: 1984 SCIROCCO
Location: Newark, Delaware
About car:
1984 1.8l 8v
ENGINE- abd big bore intake pipe, ported&polished intake manifold, Audi 5000
throttle body, ported air box,Ram-Air filter, Low-temp thermostat, fan
switch, TT 268 cam, Euro distributor, 36mm Oil pump, Large Oil pan baffle,
BRAND NEW-GTI 40mm intake hydrualic head, Valve cover oil baffle, Blue
ignitors, Rubber valve cover gasket, TT Motor mounts.

SUSPENSION-H&R lowering springs, Bilstien sport shocks, Eurosport front lower
stress bar, Rear upper stress bar, Neuspeed Front upper stress bar, Autotech
sway bars (not installed).

EXHAUST-TT Dual downpipe, Dual outlet manifold, gutted cat, 2" TT exhaust
system.

BRAKES-PBR Metal masters, NEW-Drums,wheels cylinders, shoes, front disc's.

TRANSMISSION-Redline synthetic oil, TT Short shift

EXTERIOR-Armor door plates, Modifies bumpers (pushed in), New black paint
job, Molding removed,16V Bodykit, 16V Rear hatch/wing, 16v Tinted tail
lights, Fuba antenna, 6% tint, European headlights, Mono wiper, German
liscence plate. The front fender has a small dent.

INTERIOR-Recaro front seats ( Drivers seat has tear in bolster)
,Voltmeter,Oil temp gauge, Oil pressure gauge, Neuspeed gauge holder,
Aluminum pedal covers, Momo leather shift knob, chopped down shifter, Black
leather rear seats.

I am located in Newark, Delaware. I need to sell it fast! Only asking 2,700
o.b.

I also have a set of 15'' Konigs rims with pirelli tires that can come with
the car for 400 bucks the tires are in great shape with a lot of tread left.