RE: New Shocks For My Scirocco!

By the time I paid to install my Koni/H&R setup and have the car aligned,
it came out to a little under $1000, so 9xx sounds about right. You have
to figure in the installation (~$100), alignment (~$50), and other stuff
like strut bearings (~$30), bump stops, etc. It ain't cheap, but it's
been worth it!

Neal

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Norm Tallant wrote:

> > I thought Konis and Neuspeed springs would only be about $750?
> > $550 for the shocks and struts, $200 for the springs.  You had
> > someone else install them?
>
> Yeah, a local street shop called Streetwize.  I don't have the time, tools,
> or ability to do it myself....
>
> And that sucks!
>
> All the best,
> -Norm