85 8v dead, bought a nice 16v, and mk1 for sale in MD!

Hey all, I found a gorgeous arrest me red 86 16v with 150k miles.
original owner, no rust at all, no body damage. It is a very clean car
and came with some nice fittipaldi 15x7's, autotech exhaust, lowering
springs with boge progas, and a nice stereo. All this and a very clean
well maintained car was just what I was looking for. Ended up paying
$2000 for it, and I think its worth it! So now I start parting out my 85
8v, I have to get rid of a autotech 28mm rear swaybar, an autotech 22mm
front swaybar, 16v scirocco lower stress bar, possibly Koni's and
Neuspeed race springs with poly upper strut bushings (the springs are
really H&R's I believe). I am in MD, about 20 mins from D.C. 25mins from
baltimore in Crofton. If anyone would like any info drop me a line. Make
me an offer on whatever you like. Thanks,
						Gary Huff

P.S. The mk1 is at Bart's Autoworks in finksburg MD. the # is
410-526-1000. Its a puke green 81 with a 1.6l and a 4speed, awful brown
interior, no rust at all, needs paint and some body work, rear axle
mounts are solid with not a spec of rust, and the floorpans are
completely solid. It has 105,000 original miles. Interior is shot as
expected of a car that old. The only reason I did not buy it is because
I need something I can drive while I work on it.