Re: [non-roc] musicians who drive 'rocco's?

My turn...

I went to Music College, but dropped out cause 'ya cant make any money in
music', So I went to computer school.

Now, the band has management and a big-name producer and is on the fringe of
making some serious money, and I can't find a computer job to save my life.
Sweet Irony.

Ive been playing music for the past 20 years, moving from pipe organ to
trombone to Marimba and vibes, to String bass, to Electric Bass, and drums
and whatever else i can make noise on.

I enjoy hitting the drums a lot, but my true love is the Bass. I just
stepped up to the plate and picked up a Warwick Thumb 4 bass and it is
beautiful. I wish I could afford another upright, I miss my old one.

Oh wait, I don't drive a roc!  My jetta looks just like one, tho! (a little
'taller' and it has a trunk... oh and those extra doors...) Just like one!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop