Re: New Shocks For My Scirocco!

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:42:14 -0700 "Norm Tallant"
<takhisis@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>It's slightly an object.  I don't want to spend much more that US$ 800.
>believe that time is the essence here, for my car is barely driveable
>and I almost can't turn left!
>
>All the best,
>-Norm

First call Potterman and see what he can do for you.  (www.parts4vws.com)

Then realize you will need (well, might not absolutely "NEED" but why
have to do it all again if you don't have to. Its a cost effective deal
to replace them now.) new upper strut bearings. (Potterman will get you
good German bearings. FYI.) And you will need an alignment to complete
the job.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and