Question for MkI 16V owners

I'm putting in the computers tomorrow and was wondering if I had to mount
the knock sensor computer and ignition control unit, they are are still
mounted on the heat sink, a special way or maybe that I had just forgotten
how they are supposed to go on.  I know how the OXS control unit mounts and
it will attach using the MkI's original mounting holes/location for the
ignition control until.  But I don't remember anymore how the the other two
were mounted on the 16V.  Anyone?

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)