RE: New Shocks For My Scirocco!

What combo of struts/springs are you running now?  Why the sudden failure?
 Did drill a monster pothole and blow the seals?  Koni's are a good choice
because they are adjustable...   ...does anyone still prefer Tokieco
Lumina's (sp?), or the Sach's coilovers, Boge Progas, Turbo gas, KYB?  Or
is the list set on Koni's or Blistein's?

It sounds as though you might have more of problem than blown struts...
  ...Broken spring, bent suspension component, etc.

Brooke Fairbanks
Savage, MN
87 Scirocco 16V
87 GTI 8V