Re: [non-roc] musicians who drive 'rocco's?

> >Out of curiousity, who out there plays an instrument?  I've been
> >learning the bass guitar for the past couple months.  How 'bout
> >you?

I play guitar primarily, but also am proficient at the drums, bass, piano,
and a bit of mandolin and a little tiny bit of violin.

Also, I'm in a band... SiMent... We might be breaking out of the new england
area in the next year or so. Who knows?

Even if we do, I'll never forget about you guys! hehe...

Hopefully I'll be driving my rocco soon, as the physical swap is completed,
but it won't start just yet.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v