Re: VR6 for a BMW? Read this...

Tyler Zachau wrote:

> That Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV... that thing was fucking badass... I
> got it on VCD on my computer and I watch it a lot... gotta love how that
> girl powerslides it down the street... :D

Speaking of the Lancer, a new game is on the horizon, Rally Championship '99,
due out this month.. it features a GTI and the Lancer amongst other rally
beasts.. this game is gonna kick ass!  I have the older version (vintage
1996) and it was damn good for its time.  Check their website...

http://www.rally99.com/home.html

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0