Re: VR6 for a BMW? Read this...

Team Degenerate wrote:

> Not sure  if you guys had seen the movie "Ronin" yet (rental BTW) but I
> did last night and gotta say it was a good flick!
> Tons of VW/Audi/BMW/Porsche shots including some *WILD* chases through
> France....

If you think the car chases in Ronin are good.. you MUST see "Who Am I?", a
Jackie Chan vehicle (pardon the expression).  It's not out on VHS yet, only
DVD.. comes out on VHS in September.  Absolutely THE best car chase sequences
I've ever seen in ANY flick, bar none.  STRONGLY recommended!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0