Where did the Scirocco's go?

Well everyone I'm Back,

I decided to take a trip to the wonderful state of Montana for a week to visit the family. While I was there I was tripping around and started to noticed that there are NO Scirocco's at all. Only a few older bugs and a couple of new VW Euro campers and that is about it. So I'm going nuts about the third day there and I got to the point that I had to hook up to the Internet to get my fix. Is this normal from someone who loves a bad ass car as much as I do? Then a few days later I saw ONE, it was black and had a rack on the top. Looked nice from a distance, but I guess my James bond tactics are really really rusty because I could not find it after I saw it. It just vanished into thin air. My wife thinks I'm so obsessed that I'm just making things up. She is frick'n nuts. I'm completely disappointed in her anyways. Sad to say that she is my wife. She is the one that thinks the Scirocco looks like a squashed Honda Accord and I should give it up. May be I should just tie her to the rear bumper and drag her until she is no longer. She just doesn't get the fact that the Scirocco is the best car ever put into production. So, to all I just want to say thanks to the people that have web pages. They made my trip. Oh yeah I still love my wife and I'll have her driven a Scirocco before the end of the century.

Keith 84 Rocco
www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/8826
It is almost done bear with me