OK it's my turn

He everybody

The car is running great, new battery new suspension, new timing belt
(2000 km) and tonight, my wife come back from the hospital with the
rocco at 5 pm (she like the car) everything great. At 6 pm I rush to get
the sushi order turn the key and.................nothing turn. The
starter won't turn (did not hear the fuel pump either) so first I think
the battery is dear along with the alternator but no the battery is
fully charged. So next I try the hammer on the starter technique.
Nothing zip. So I got to the next step and I check the solenoid by
connecting a jumper between the battery and the ignition switch
terminal  if it is the solenoid that is at fault the starter should turn
right? Still nothing so what do you folks think? Dead starter or what?
I will play with it tomorrow and monday I guess it will be mechanic
time!!! I know I know it could be 101 things....

Thanks for your input

Pierre Gravel 84