Re: found non-AC parts, but what do I need?

Keeping in mind that I'm not a pro:

To switch to non-a/c you need to change the alternator pulley to the long
shaft one, and the crank and water pump pulleys to the "recessed" ones.
Then one belt goes over those three and lines up right.

The non-a/c pulleys are a special order at most dealers.  I think they are
all the same for the 1.8

Please re-read the first line of this email,