Re: Schrick 248deg 16v cams?

actually I believe shrick does make an intake cam.  and that sounds
about right.  I have a tt catalog and they claim about 7hp.  It is not
the hp that makes the cam all that it is what it does to the motors
powerband.  my 1.8 with a euro intake cam feels like a 2.0 from 2k on.
Yet it pulls to 6500 without letting up.  what car do you want the cam
for?  I wouldn't use it in an all out project like your rocco I.  But
it is the perfect solution for my daily driver.  good power nice idle
good gas mileage.  I get 28mpg on a mix of city and highway.  and I
beat the hell out of the car  I can remember doing 100 3 times in the
last week.  I can't believe the mileage I am getting out of the 16v.
Oh yea the cam was reasonable.  I paid $225 new from TT for an oem one.
(come to find out I already had one in the car though-DOH!)

.02