BOSCH fuel system books

Anyone out there have both the Ben Watson book 'How to tune & modify Bosch
fuel injection' & the official Bosch book ( Charles O. Probst).  I've just
bought the Ben Watson book & I wasn't that impressed - the section on
modification is a joke & there's virtually nothing about the electronics.
Is the Probst book any better?  I'm looking for better information on the
k-jet & motronic systems.

TIA,

Ewan Hopkins.
This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk