door handle plates happy ending

thanks to everyone who mailed info about the door handle armor plates..
it turned out when i visited my mechanic that i needed some parts from
Mark anyways so i just threw them on my order of a new exhaust and
master cylinder so all is well.  i do thank Rob for the idea of going
direct but time is a factor and i was already ordering from Potterman..
thanks anyways!

tim
'87 Scirocco 16v
(why did it take a ticket to make me realize my exhaust was a bit too
loud?  as the guitarist of my band said when i told him "aww you mean
your car isnt going to sound like a race car anymore?")