RE: Oh no...

That ones up and running in the Bugatti EB218 prototype. Its bassically 3 VR6's
mated on a common crank. It knocks out 555bhp in the Bug. See Septembers issue
of Car for more details or i can post more details if anyone's interested.

Andy
91 Scala

Ewan Hopkins <Ewan.Hopkins@computeraid.co.uk> on 12/08/99 10:08:59

 To:      Andrew Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail@ChubbMail, "John C.
          Worden" <scirocco@midmaine.com>

 cc:      "Peterson/Doty" <bdoty@columbus.rr.com>, scirocco

 Subject: RE: Oh no...

What I'd be interested in seeing is the W18 engine - must be fun putting one
of those together.  Wonder what it'd cost for a set of plug leads!

Ewan Hopkins.

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at

www.computeraid.co.uk