Re: Corrado seats?

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:14:39 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> writes:

>I'll vouch for the comfort level...shit Colorado to New York and back
>again wasn't so bad in those seats...(been looking for a decent set
>for my rocco ever since)
>
>Eric

Even with MY stint from SD to NY and back, never once did I get an ass
ache. Legs, back everything else ached for driving for 38 hrs but my ass
was happy as can be. (Jason the Mad Bastard should know, he stared at it
long enough that night. Geez man, get a grip already. WHATEVER!)

Except for trying to sleep crosswise on both seats in Utah, that's the
only time they hurt. LOL!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and