Re: mk1 auto tranny to mk2 tranny

At 10:13 AM 8/11/99 -0400, Bryan Brannigan wrote:
>the mechanic just called and told me that the drive axles on my car are too
>big for the tranny from the mk1.  anyone know of any other differences such
>as bolt sizes and stuff. please respond asap.
>
>tia
Do you need the axles from the car too?  (for those of you who don't know
and will likely have a reply for me-he bought the transaxle from me)

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)