My '84 Jetta GLi SLC

> > > FWIW, I gare-ann-tea that the SLC emblem was added by some prior owner.
> > > The only car I've ever seen with this is the Corrado SLC.
> >I don't know about that. This car was, and is, far from souped up. I got it
> >from
> >a junk yard, it was an abandoned vehicle but in semi running condition (bad
> >battery and trans linkage). -Marc
> So is the badge one piece, or 2? All of the badges from that era should be
> one-piecers.
> If it is, would you like to trade for 2 very nice Jetta GLI badges?  How
> about the cool 1993 Jetta III badge with 2 of the "I"s removed so it says
> Jetta I?
> If you wanna play hardball, I have a TURBO RABBIT badge with the 2 little
> bunnies doin the nasty....

No part of my Jetta is forsale, for my Jetta is a sacred thing and shall not be
messed with. Those who are not true believers in my Jetta do not, and can not
understand the bond that my Jetta and I have....

The badges are completely separate and separated from each other by a good bit
of space. I will take pics of these badges and post them to the list to avoid
any further confusion.

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,000 miles
'87 Scirocco 16V with 164,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99