Re: drag coefficent of a mk1 golf/jetta?

0.26 is wwaaaayyyy low.  There are very few production cars _ever_ with
Coefficients of Drag that low... the Opel Calibra is one that comes to
mind... can't remember any others..

The Mk2 Scirocco is 0.38
It's my belief that the A2 cars are 0.32, the Mk2 Scirocco is 0.42, and the
Mk1 GTI/Jetta are 0.44.  Anyone know?

Jason