candied tailights

hey I took Paul(cerksies) advice, bought a pair of 8v taillights,
bought the candy-apple red paint from wal-mart, and it looks
awesome...I also went ahead and painted the liscense plate bulb covers
red too!!! when I get a chance I will get a picture hopefully at night
to let you guys see it

also installed my ram-air just have to switch the swiss-cheesed airbox
for a non-mangled one when I get a couple minutes to do it

later

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated