Re: Cincinnati this fall?!?!

yeah I may make it in september but the inportant LIST gathering is in
MAY.....MARK YOUR CALENDERS...I will have a lot of work for everyone to
do to my car..:)~ !!!!

later

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:
> > yeah man, i don't think i could pass up another
> chance
> > like this. you all
> > looked like you had alot of fun. i'm in asheville
> nc, and
> > i would really like
> > to make it up there this time.
> > -alan hoglen
> >

> Glad you're interested!
>
> Keep in mind, though, that this is not the annual
> "list
> cruise-in" done in May.  I am fully planning on
> holding
> such an event next year, so make sure to be thinkin'
> about
> it over the winter.  (THAT MEANS *EVERYBODY* ON THIS
> LIST!!!) :) If you can only make one event, the one
> in May
> might be the one to do.  But I'm certainly not going
> turn down anyone who wants to show up in September
> either.
>

> I know a Jim Jarret won't be around on the 26th, Van
> Vuren
> said he'd consider it if a lot of people were
> coming, but
> that's about all I know at the moment.
>
> ===
> Daun Yeagley
> '79 Scirocco
> '85 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and
> "mental illness."  - Dave Barry
> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated