Re: Yeah Potterman!

On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 22:03:40 -0700 Tyler Zachau <Pennyz@ieway.com>
writes:
>Just got the new Car and Driver in the mail and they have an article
about
>the 1999 One Lap of America... there is a ton of pics and one has the
>Potterman's VR6 GTi with the classic parts4vws.com sticker... look on
page
>131. (Hope this is their car and not someone elses who happenes to be
>doing some advertising...) :D
>Tyler

Although its NOT Pottermans car, he is responsible for most of the mods
done to the car.

He did co-drive the car in the One Lap and without him the car wouldn't
of been able to make the race this year. Furthermore, with his vast
experience as my autox student, he was able to bring in some valuable
points while behind the wheel. :)

If you go to their one lap page and read up on where they placed, they
did an excellent job considering this was a first time for both Mike and
Enrique. They placed mid pack in class and overall! Quite an
accomplishment in itself.

Now if I could just convince him to build a 2.1L 16V MK-I for the One-Lap
we would be SET! (if not represented....)   :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and