Back!

I'm back from a weeks+ of vacation today, and naturally one of
the first things I do is download all my new email...only about
850 messages from the scirocco-l gang...seems a little slow this
week. :)

So, did I miss anything?  (wide open for stories)

scirocco-content:  during my whole trip through 3 states (NY, PA, NJ),
various cities, a HUGE concert (the Y100 Feztival in Camden), and a weeks
stay on Long Beach Island...I saw zero sciroccos.  Absolutely none.  We're
driving a rare breed, we should stop crashing into things with them... :)

later.

==Brett