Re: Need a Mk1 door handle!

Are they different from other VW door handles? I have a spare driver's
door handle from an '85 Jetta, which are the same as MkII door handles,
but maybe MkI handles are different. Shouldn't you get that tire guy to
get you a new one? I would hope he would.
And if the handles are the same as other VW handles, they're only like
$15 each brand new, thank god, since they break all the freaking time.
	Later!
	-Josiah (in NH)
	'84 GTi
	'87 QSW