Re: Consensus Wanted

On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 11:19:15 -0400 "Foxx (in a box)"
<iraldly@otterbein.edu> writes:

>  in a fairly recent article
>(http://www.usatoday.com/money/consumer/autos/mauto579.htm) vw chief
>piech talks about wanting to expand into the truck market and bringing
>back a volkswagen truck.  what's everyone think about that? while
>they're at it, should they also look into maybe the motorcycle market as
>well (like bmw)?

I think a light-duty VW truck would be a good idea.  It would be a
classier alternative to a Toyota or something.  I'd buy one if I could
ever justify the need for such a vehicle.  How about an SUV?  Are we
talking about a new platform, or something based one of the current
vehicles?

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11