Re: Quattro final drive in VW 020 trans?

Actually, Ron Wood has already told me that it will not fit whatsoever. The
longitudinally mounted Audi 016 trans has very different internals than the
020 VW trans. Oh well...

Something tells me that this might be a way to make a Fox go fast, though...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut