Re: RE: engine mounts, clutch,

where would we find such pics?  On his website, if so , where is it??

Victor

>>> "Richard Deede" <delrocco@hotmail.com> 08/06 12:17 PM >>>
>>.  You can get poly rear
mounts but you will get more noise transmitted through from the engine.<<

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not get a poly rear mount. If you want
to see proof look at the pics Jim Jarret put up of waterfest....'Nuf said.

Rich