Re: More Brake Questions

Nope, these will bolt right up. 9.4" is the stock size that you've got on there
right now. Match'm up and you'll see. All you've got to do to make the swap is:

a) remove wheel
b) remove set screw (phillips head in middle of brake rotor)
c) remove two bolts holding caliper onto steering knuckle
d) swap the rotors and reverse order for reassembly. (it may be a good idea to
push the brake pads back in the calipers a little bit to facilitate
reinstallation of caliper assembly over rotor)

Just make sure that you don't let the caliper dangle on the brake line when you
remove it. This mod is about as easy as you can get. Even *I* can do it! :^)

P.S. Keep in mind that you might not want cross-drilled rotors on that rally
car! Get those suckers glowing red hot and then plunge them into a river
crossing and CRACK!!! You're DNF'd! The main purpose of
drilled rotors is to look cool, imho. Interestingly though, I'm using a set of
drilled rotors on the *back* of my street rocco so as to help in a better brake
bias.

Alright, that's just my excuse because I bought'm used that way... :^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut