NEED cover for the brake fluid reservoir

Hey dudes & gals,

I found out that my cover for the brake fluid reservoir is broken,
if any of you have one in good condition in spare I will appreciate
to change it, also since I think of it, my windshield washer reservoir
cap
isn't the original one, so I should ask for it at the same time :).

I was thinking to switch from DOT3 to DOT4 brake fluid or maybe
from DOT4 to DOT3, well I don't know which one I have in, and
which one is best!? Could you help me on this little question.

thanks,

Joel

87 16v    (still have problem with the shifting, even after replace all
the shifter
                kit bushing!)