Re: VW Jamboree - Sunday 8/8, OC Fairgrounds

My comments added below...

On Tue, 03 Aug 1999 21:21:52 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:
 >SoCal listers - who's going???  This is a big show, lots of both air
 >and watercooled, very worthwhile event....

Hmmm. Tough one.

Lets see.....

I can:
Go look..... "oh, <yawn> thats nice. uh huh".

	OR

   Go DO!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVRoooooooooooooommmmmmmmm -
VVVRoooooooooooooommmmmmmmm - VVVRoooooooooooooommmmmmmmm -
VVVRoooooooooooooommmmmmmmm - SSSCCRREEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHHHH!!!!

>>Dude, we're like 6th run group!  Plenty of time to go to the show, take
>>off by 10 and walk the course at lunch!!  :)  At least, that's what Doug
>>and I have planned.

Yah, go do.  :-D

>>Go see, then go do!  -Ian O

AUTOX at the staduim boyyyeeeeeeee!!!
(Found my bottle of rum!)

               Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and

_