Re: Performance Cooling Questions

I don't think it fits in a Scirocco, but my Rabbit GTI has a Jetta II
radiator in it. It fills the WHOLE grille, and now my car rarely runs
above 1/2 unless I'm sitting still. Usually it sits at 1/4-1/3. On a
really crazy hot day at low speeds, it'll run at 1/2.
Mark@germanautoparts.com or the Potterman @ www.parts4vws.com should be
able to help you out on the fan switch. Get in touch with Mark if you're
on the east coast and Potterman if you're on the west coast, as they're
in New York and Cali, respectively.
	Later!
	-Josiah