From: "Michael Friesen" <mfriesen@sympatico.ca>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: blinkers
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:29:30 -0400

I noticed that my passenger side blinkers were going quicker than the
driver's side.  So I checked the brightness, and noticed that the front
passaneger one was dimmer.  So tonight I replaced the bulb, hoping that
would work.  Nope.  It's still dim comparatively.  So is the relay screwed?
Or what else could it be?

Mike