RE: 'rocs by the bay

Lemme chime in too and say that Saturday was indeed awesome.

Hwy84 is a sweet drive, even when held back a bit by traffic. The
headlands o' Marin are gorgeous, but fu*#ing cold and windy. The Beach
Chalet has tasty micro's, but expensive burgers.

All in all, I simply loved it. TBerk 'da Man!!!

Definitely an event to remember, and repeat at least annually.

Jonas
85 Scirocco