Re: Roc'n the Bay 2k-Certified

So let's see...  in a clockwise direction starting from me, there was Doug,
Norm, Stephanie, Kevin, Mark, Ian, Gina, Jonas, Tosha, Tosha's Gal(I'm so
embarrased, I don't remember her name!) and Al.  What a great group!  And the
food was good too, thanks to Tosha for picking the restaurant.

I'm no one to talk since I came late, but Tosha's right, we need to do more
of a group tech session.  I of course love to see what everyone has setup on
there cars and would love to trade rides to see what a 16V feels like.

Norm, you didn't miss too much.  Lots of talking about some car called a
Scirocco.  Looked at each others cars in the parking lot, in the dark.  Damn,
I wish I'd caught up to you guys during the daylight.  Oh well, next time.

Best to all,
-Dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner.