F/S 87 16v rocco, cheap!

Hello everyone,

I have a red 87 16v rocco that I have to sell ASAP.  It's in good shape and
has a complete body kit.  It has 1 dent on the passenger side.  The exhaust
leaks a little, but not really bad. The engine runs really well.  It passed
Florida emissions about 2 months ago.  It has cloth interior.

I have to get rid of the car by Monday, May 3rd.  I have 4 Vw's and have no
place for this one.  The good new for the buyer is the price is only $1179.00
U.S. for the car.

I live in Tampa, so if you are interested please e-mail me.

Patrick