Another Scirocco Sightseeng on TV! :)

Yes! I saw a Scirocco on yesterday news on TV, the good point was, that it
was my Scirocco! :) Wow now I'm happy! The news was about cars wich are
going on a SpeedEst race. It's usual speeding on a 1/4 mile strip and I
couldn't resist to go and attend with my Scirocco on under 2 litres class!
:) The event is on 25th of June, so now I have 2 month to make my car to
fly! :| I was on a press conference yesterday and realised, that there isn't
much cars against me on my class, if I get the chance to put some tricks
under my hood! :) Because until now everything is stock under there, but I
see, that I need a little more HP's to keep up with others!

Perferred mods:
Jamex airbox (already bought)
Jamex turning wheel (already bought)
Front upper stressbar (already bought)
Audt 5k TB (Friend has it)
Lowering suspension (Doesn't give HP's but the old one has weared out)
New exhaust (Saving up for)
Shrick cams and adjustable timing wheel?! (or is it too hard modification?
One friend had 3 month of trouble with it, but when it finally started to
work he had 170HP's under the hood of his Jetta)
What else? (Cheap and powerful please, no Turbos, then I'll go to next class
with 3litre M3 BMW :(  )

Lauri in need of HP's!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!