Re: Got another ROCCO!!!!

I'm not sure how to test it, but the capacitive discharge unit wasn't
mentioned in your message.  It sits up in the rain tray.

From:           	Widdomakr@aol.com
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:44:10 EDT
Subject:        	Got another ROCCO!!!!
To:             	scirocco-l@scirocco.org

> Hello All,
> I got anothe Scirocco today!! Its and 82 with 83k!
> I need some help with it!
> The kid i bought it from fried something in the electrical system.
> The ca will turn over but it has NO spark! I replaced the coil,
> distributor,and the hall sensor. I CAN ANYONE HELP ME???????
>
> Oh yeah, i got my 77 running!!!!!!
>
> Bill

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm