Vulgar display of kindness: Thank You Potterman!!

I can't thank these guys enough!  I called Potterman on Tuesday to order
SII euro bumpers.  Going far beyond the call of duty, Potterman asked
Nick from Rapid Parts, who happens to live 3 miles away from me, to
bring home with him SII euro bumpers so I could pick them up.  One(1)
day after placing my order with Potterman, I had my bumpers.  I can't
get over how cool it was for Potterman & Nick to do this for me,
especially Potterman for setting it up!  The commradery and acts of
kindness that makes us Dubsters a truly unique group of people just
makes me love VW's even more...  Thanks again Mike!

Brian Potter
88 Scirocco 16V
98 Audi A4 2.8q