From: DaleWitt <Dalewitt@express-news.net>
To: Wm. Josiah Erikson <wje97@hamp.hampshire.edu>; Scirocco List
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: "Master" fuel pump

I would be VERY interested in an alternative to the Bosch for my 82.  The 82
has the
smaller fuel tank and uses only one pump...which costs close to 180 bucks.
On the
other hand, it would have to be a damn good pump because my 82 which is near
death
is the original pump.  I need to make the change ASAP.

Dale
86 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)