Re: Dismantling a 16v - what should I get?

-snip-
What parts should I get offa them for my 8v?

(neal's reply):

How 'bout the engine? ;-)

zach's reply:

Neal, he said he wanted parts for his 8v, not a boat anchor!! :-)

zach
82 8v
86 8v(see a pattern?)

all in good fun, of course....

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster'
-Fredrich Nietzsche

<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>