re: let's get together in DE!

yeah me and Josh are definetly getting together so we thought the more the
merrier.  So I know that you Maryland and Jersey guys are too far away, so
c'mon down!  We'll grab a bite to eat, chat, take a drive, and you know
the usual scirocco-get-together stuff. =)  So I hope to see a bunch of you
guys there. If you need more info, just drop myself or josh an e-mail.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.